Friends at Biodynamic CSA, Erda Gardens, are hosting some cool summer workshops. Below is their schedule.
Erda Gardens CSA members can take any of our homesteading workshops offered at Sunstone at a discount. Our regular fee is $15 the day of or $12 in advance. The discount price for Erda Gardens members is $10. See our workshop schedule at www.sunstoneherbs.com/workshops
- Wednesday, July1 6:00 PM PESTO- Making pesto with bountiful fresh basil. Followed by a pasta and veggie supper. Led by Penina Ballen, Pesto lover. Please RSVP by Monday, June 29, 344 – 7810.
- Saturday, July 11 1 – 3 PM The History of Food: from our Ape Ancestors to the Present. Throughout history, food revolutions include the use of fire, domestication of animals, then plants,migration, colonization, and the Industrial Revolution. We will explore our emotional, cultural.and personal experiences with food. Led by Greg Gould, foodologist. Please RSVP to 344-7810.
- Sunday, July 12, 6-8 PM Intro to Biodynamics, with our farmers Jimmy and Spiral location- Sanchez farm
- Sunday, July 19 1 – 3 PM. Intro to Permaculture with Michael Reed. Location- Blake farm
- Monday, July 20, 6- 8 PM Biodynamic Farming Series: Cosmic Rythms and working with the Calendar, led by farmers Jimmy and Spiral. Location- Blake farm
- Sunday, July 28, 10:00 AM – noon HERBS, Medicine Making with Dr. Rasa at the Blake Farm.