There is so much going on here in Albuquerque. Rather than inundate you with many individual posts, here is a quick run down of just a few of the many events happening in May:
1. This Wednesday, May 11, join me for a short and sweet workshop at Sunstone on Composting Toilets. 6-7pm. Register through the Albuquerque Old School.
2. Cooking from the Spring Garden will take place on May 13th. This is the latest in the Growing Gardens Team fun workshops on school gardens. More info here.
3. Saturday, May 14, I’ll be giving a presentation on Organic Farming and Healthy Living at the NM Girls Health & Field Day at Cabezon Park in Rio Rancho.
4. The latest installment in the Open Space Backyard Farming Series at the Gutierrez-Hubbell House will take place Saturday, May 21. Join us for a FREE day of workshops, 10am-2pm, on pollinators, masonry bees, and top bar beekeeping. RSVP to Colleen Langan at Bernalillo County Open Space.
5. The first workshop in our Herbalism 101 series is on Sunday, May 22, 10am-12:30pm. There are still a few spaces left for this fun workshop learning how to keep you and your family healthy using herbs that grow all around you. More info here.
6. Come to a community building meeting for the new Querencia Green Neighborhoods organization. Wednesday, May 25th, at The Source. More info at querenciagreen AT gmail DOT com.
Hope to see you at one of the many fun events here in Albuquerque. Happy spring!